Sunday, October 07, 2012

I will give a list of 500 site social networking to increase your SEO for $5


I will give a list of 500 site social networking to increase your SEO for $5


  • true
    By trustandfast
    rated 100%
  • 1day
    EST. DELIVERY
  • N/A
    NOT RATED YET
  • 0in queue
    ORDERS
I'll give you a list of 500 social networking sites you can use to get exposure for your business/website. Networking, creating back-links & blogging with key words are important for your SEO: Search Engine Optimization (presence) on the web. Google now places big points on social sites because of their PANDA and PENGUIN rules. The websites on this list serve a variety of purposes like blogging, bookmarking, video sharing, etc. It took me over a year to compile this list and I got myself on the first page of a Google search under various key word terms.

No comments: